Thread: Powered??
View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2017, 11:41 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Aika didn't listen she never trusted any one for her age especially . She whent to the side as she didn't want to be attacked by firecrackers . She turned her volume up to 20 since she liked her music loud a lot , she didn't need any one really . She was used to be by herself and now some one is finally helping her? Pfft when penguins fly , she always thought it was to good to be true any ways she was alone and always will be alone
' Why is she helping me?! I'm a freak for peet sake ' she thought
Marcie was outside as she breathed fresh air a group of bullies walked up toward her and laughed ' oh great not again! ' she thought she tried to run but one of them grabbed her by the ears roughly and it made her scream in pain and she covered her mouth
Ronnie saw what would happen to the right in two minutes. An attacker. Ronnie raced to the girl as her tattoo glowed a bit. She checked her watch. 1 minute and 59 seconds till.
-----
Blackhood had teleported behind the bully's but she was a shadow like wolf.
"Leave her alone" she growled darkly her eyes glowed white like stars.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer