Thread: Gloaming Camp
View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2023, 10:46 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Gloaming Camp

Tobias sidles up to his brother, a very severe expression on his tabby features,
“I hope you understand that I’ve been trying to get a word with you for the past few days, He meows grumpily, looking over his brother, his yellow eyes blank behind his mask of frustration, “But, anyway, I’m back. If you noticed. I’m sorry for disappearing, you know I’m a wanderer,” He looks around the “camp” (if it can be called as much. To Tobias, it seems more like a prison.), taking in every detail, every cat nearby, before he speaks again.
“I’m not too sure about the new digs, William,” He meows plainly, a frown on his face, though the corner of his maw twitches at his own tunnel pun, “This new camp… eehhh… William, this seems more like a prison than something that’s soon to be a home.”
He sat down beside his brother, regarding him for a moment before his gaze switches over to the cats filling (For the most part, quietly.) into the dank and earthy space. He holds back a scoff.
These followers of William’s, Tobias muses, observing them, They seem to be nothing more than mindless drones with one thought, kill. It is rather pathetic. I’ve hardly seen a more miserable group. Sure, these cats will promise anything.
“Oh, William, we shall have the clans quaking at our feet in mere days! You shall want for naught!”
“Yes, William, we are a solid and stable military. We are of one mind. Drone bees buzzing in and out of the hive, though as silent as the snow owl, we are! We shall destroy the clans by ripping out their innards! The clans will writhe as they drop dead, one by miserable one!”
“I will do only as you ask, oh mighty ruler! Take us to glory, victory!”
Yeah, right,
Tobias thinks to himself, eyes betraying none of his inner thoughts, They are about as structured as a group of twolegs. They know nothing but survival of the fittest, and how to follow behind until they get what they want. My poor brother, with all his theatrics and his grandeur, is nothing but a future obstacle for these fiends. They will follow him to victory, yes. But they only wish to kill him and split whatever we all glean between their greedy selves.
Tobias, despite predicting what was to come as a grim and horrible thing, was not troubled. He didn’t care much for big groups, anyway. When things became too hot for his liking, he would simply leave for more wandering. Perhaps, in time, he could convince his brother of what he himself was certain. Though, as he shot a glance next to him, to his brother, he knew that it would probably be forever until William would step away from the dark, twisted fantasy world of his own creation.
@Starfall (Tobi is back hehe. Don’t mind the inner monologue, lmao, trying to explore who Tobi is a little more,)

Last edited by Willowfern; January 4th, 2023 at 10:48 PM. Reason: forgor a comma