View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2018, 03:07 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He looks at her about the apologize for making her sad than she spoke again and very excitedly soon, Where’s whitefoot when you need him. He thinks to himself as he quickly begins to stand up “ .. no you didn’t it’s just..” he looks away “ I’m... not used to hanging around-“ now he stops as soon as she glances at his face, he quickly panics and began to stand up rather quickly “ look! I appreciate the offer but I’m fine on my own! Thank you and good day!” He yells suddenly panicking even more as he quickly begins to turn away now even more desperate to run away.
Appledream whimpered, knowing her chances of continuing flirting were getting slimmer by the second. "B-b-but Thrushspring! I was going to go hunting anyway, and you can't deny me that. I just thought it would be less awkward if we said we're going together than if it were a coincidence," she whined. She looked down solemnly, blinking to make her eyes shine with tears. "It's fine if you don't want to go near me, just say it. You hate me!" she cries, loud enough for the cats around them to hear. It didn't occur to her that this was manipulation, but when she wanted something... she would do anything to get it, "You're a good friend, Thrushflight. Don't tell me you hate me! Don't tell me you hate being by me! I know you don't, or at least I thought I did." She hung her head low and stopped walking, "I guess I can't go hunting, then. I still like you, Thrushspring. I can't bring myself to be mad at you, even if you are at me."