Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singe froze as he heard the sounds of a nearby cat. Sighing, he had done the thing he hadn't wanted to do, get seen. Too bad, too late now. Inserted of tackling hpthis like he would have done as the leader, he approached it more like his companion Hannibal. He sat down, curling his half sized tail around his body. He kept his ears up and eyes as unnarrowed as possible. He made himself seem inthreatening, even if the cat before him seemed ready to claw his ears off. He chuckled, finding the sight amusing, the tom cat didn't scare him. If the warrior truly knew who he was, then he should know better than to attack him. "Me? Yes, I'm sure you know who I am, but do you really want to fight me?" He said in his sly sneaky voice. "I mean really. I could end you in a couple of swipes, and from the smell of your frequently washed pelt, you have some cat you're close to, no?" He asked, working his way into this cat. He could take something from Hannibal, he could talk his way out of it.
Quietstream sheathed his claws and sat down, still on guard. He said "maybe I do maybe I don't, what's your business?" He said smiling mischievously. "Maybe we can work something out." He clawed at the ground, his white pelt shimmering off the sunlight. His eyes glimmered as he said his words. He licked his paw and put it back in the ground. He blinked and sighed, standing up and starting to circle the cat