View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 10:25 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Ravenpaw turned around to look at Frondkit, making himself let out a fake smile. The apprentice sat down on accident as he had lost his balance. He instantly got back up on all fours, letting out a real smile as his silliness. "Hi! I'm sorry. I lost my footing there." meowed Ravenpaw with a chuckle escaping his jaws. The former loner felt the real smile leave just to be replaced with a frown. "I was just looking for a kit to talk to. Maybe you can be that kit." frowned Ravenpaw.
Frondkit tilted his head slightly, curious as to what caused the tom to lose his footing in such a way. As he was not very good at keeping his question to himself, he began to ask this when Ravenpaw spoke again, so he remained silent for a beat before he spoke again, focusing intently on putting a response before his question, as he had learned that this was a polite thing to do.
“Nice! I’d be that kit! Well... Sort of kit. I’m almost an apprentice now; one moon to go. Do you think it was fate? Or — wait, no — was it Starclan? Do they do that kind of stuff? Why did you fall over?”
He paused momentarily, looking at Ravenpaw as he did so and hoping that he did not ask too many questions; he had not gauged how well this specific tom reacted to his curiosity yet.