Old January 16th, 2023, 07:24 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: come on, everyone, let's tear into each other

Quote:
Originally Posted by daenerys View Post
Mirehound
Slinking through the shadows the pine trees provided was easy enough when one had been doing it since their early kit years. Having a pelt black as night and paws that made no sound when gliding across the forest floor and, well, it was quite obvious why Mirehound had been given her name. Only from the shadows did her blue eyes gleam, tracing every detail of ShadowClan's pine forest with sharp precision. Her tail lay still behind her, swaying every once in awhile but making no noise. Ears were up, perked to listen for the many sounds of the undergrowth around her.

Today she had with her three apprentices, and while normally she would not have been caught in such a situation she was determined to make sure that the youth of her home did not forget their roots. Cats of the darkness, wearers of the shadows. Whatever name they decided to take on after this was fine with Mirehound, so long as they wore it like a badge of honor. Weakness and cowardness was not something she would stand for in her home, simple warrior or not.

"Move swiftly, yet do not let your paws make a single sound. Shadows are quiet, so you should be too." Her silky voice came out with a purr as she instructed the trainees with her. Blue eyes swept over them with a glance over her shoulder to make sure they were keeping up before turning to survey the land once more.

Up ahead was the ThunderClan border and - oh my? What was this little treat? "On me," she ordered, her tone and lift of her tail making it clear there was to be no arguments. From within the shadows Mirehound observed four ThunderClan cats; one stuck in mud, another trying his paw at discipline, a third catching prey that was so painfully obviously ShadowClan's, and the last trotting off in a rather jovial manner. What a pleasure.

"Ah. It appears we've stumbled upon the most pristine opportunity, young ones. Now watch, as this is how ShadowClan deals with prey-stealers." Nothing more than a whisper, so as to not be detected before she wished to be. A moment, and then Mirehound slid out from the shadows, materializing before the patrol as if instantaneously. "My, my. Gits, was it? You must humor me as to whatever you could mean." A sinister grin spread across her face as she let her claws poke out slightly, eyeing the patrol. "And you," she sneered with a look towards Bluetree, "if my eyes are not mistaken, that is ShadowClan prey, is it not? I sure hope you've enjoyed using your claws to catch it; for it will be the last time you have them."

Using her tail she signaled for the apprentices to fan out around her. Curiosity tugged at her, wondering if these ThunderClan squirrels would underestimate those with her. She certainly hoped they would; perhaps seeing their own blood spill would make them think twice.

[ @Poprock @Larissa @BEAR. @dino. @Emo Rat @vellichor @fallout? ]

Batpaw

The tom fanned out per what was said to him. Batpaw scowled at the trespasser. How dare that little fox steal our prey he thought. The apprentice scanned the area, sizing up the Thunderclan patrol. Batpaw snorted quietly to himself.
The black furred apprentice silently stalked around. His blood boiled with anger as the Thunderclan rats sat there on his clan’s territory celebrating THIEVERY! Batpaw hated code breakers. It was the worst thing in the world to him. Like how dare someone disobey their ancestors?
Batpaw was getting impatient waiting for the signal to attack. thunderclan dare call Shadowclan Foxhearts and Badgerfaces? Look at themselves! The tom kept flexing his claws in the earth quietly.

(Sorry that this is so short.)

@fallout?
@Poprock
@Larissa
@BEAR.
@dino.
@vellichor
@daenerys

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters