Thread: [Outsiders] Where No One Goes [finder]
View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2024, 08:58 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: Where No One Goes [finder]

PLACEHOLDER!!!!

NAME: Fawnkit

AGE: Unborn atm (Lavendersong [TC] & Sorrel_ [RC]'s Kit, will be born after Lavender runs away)

GENDER/PRONOUNS: Female | She/her

ROLE: Outsider Kit

APPEARANCE: Identical to her father, with a blazing ginger pelt. However, her eyes are beautiful with bright, heather-blue eyes.

PERSOALITY:
Born out as an outsider, Sorrelkit was born with a wild personality that ensured her to be stubborn and brave. She is confident in herself and loves to go on adventures to explore the place whenever she is let free. She strives for freedom and liberty to be herself and aims to become one that others respect and look upon. However, with her mother as an ex-clan cat, she was educated on some of the clan's ways, such as the naming system and being loyal. She would be protective of those she is loyal and close to, and would never betray even in the worst circumstances.

No matter the situation, she, as her name, resembled purity and youth. Even as she grows older and more mature, she never seems to become older in mentality age. She is one who never strays from fulfilling justice and always stays pure in her heart, hard to corrupt. Over time, she would strive to gain leadership and become someone powerful and reliable. Under great care of her mother, she would grow up to be just as kind-hearted and sweet as Lavender is. Though maybe not as much as to save her enemies, she'd forgive anyone as long as they prove that they know their wrongdoings. Even though she may meet hostility, she'd stand up for those in need of her aid, too.

BRIEF PLOT PITCH:

WILL THEY ALSO BE JOINING RC?: Potentially

(@mars tell me if you're not okay with this plot though I'm still unsure if I'll get accepted and sorry for ping!)