Thread: Sky Glade
View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2021, 02:02 PM
Random Roleplayer

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Sky Glade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesha View Post

Loonfeather looked up at the clear blue sky as they reached the Sky Glade. There were only a few fluffy white clouds drifting lazily across the sky, accented by a couple hawks that were looking for something to swoop down on. They were all the way on the other side of the Sky Glade, past the lone pine tree that stood at its center.

The grass was more and more overrun by heather the farther in they got, its sweet smell filling his nose. “It sure is nice out today,” he said, gazing around. The walk over had been quite pleasant, and now that he had stretched his legs on the trek up here he wanted to chase some rabbits, if they were given the good fortune of finding some. Before that, though, he decided to ask, “Did this help you wake up any?”
[ YES MY FIRST GOOD-LENGTH RP POST IN AGES I AM HAPPI ]

;Hopepelt;

The sky filled her with joy.

Something she had barely seen, even when she went to Gatherings it was dark. Travelling to other Clan's Territories wasn't really what she did, either. She had seen the moon, but the sun was always hidden by a canopy of leaves in the areas she knew best. Even in Camp, though it could be seen sometimes, leaves often covered it, sending the light dappling on the ground.

The sky was a beautiful thing, she decided there and then, and Sky Glade was her new favorite place in the Territory.

"It's beautiful out here." was all she said, moving her focus from the cloudless sky to the open space around them. It was perfect for kits to run and play in - if only this place was close enough to Camp for the young Apprentices - or even older kits - to play in safely with a Warrior's supervision.

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.