View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2023, 12:15 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Muffledstone Tides (vm)

≿━━━━ ������ ������ ������ ━━━━≾

Muffledstone Tides is an endlessly stretching calm, dark ocean, with dozens of different sized slate stones emerging from the seas depths, creating a stone archipelago. Although the tidal stone marsh itself is the most eye catching detail of this pocket of starclan it is not the only part of Muffledstone Tides, to the shore of the archipelago is a large rock formation that connects back to starclans mainland. If you choose to walk along the stones themself you must be careful, the water can look deceivingly shallow in some places however it is far deeper than any cat could ever imagine, stories say that those who fall in become stranded in the freezing water for the rest of time, but this has never been proven. Muffledstone Tides is a fair way away from starclans main camp, so not many cats stumble upon it.

There is currently one inhabitant of this area, the former Riverclanner Sootkit. If you would like to roleplay your character here please send me a vm before hand, and expect Sootkit to inquire about why they're there.

A vast array of items he'd been collecting during his time in starclan. Multi-colour feathers hung from the stalactites, interesting patterned stones laid in groups along the walls. Selections of mushrooms accented by different mosses, flowers, pretty much anything odd or intriguing that Sootkit had come across had been stored here in what appeared to be organised chaos. "herbs.." the tomkit mumbled to himself as he shifted about an odd wall of plants. He didn't know the names of most, nor what they did, but they were a key staple of his collection.

Collected Items (specifically mentioned to have or collected in rp):
Herbs
Fox glove plant
Sorrel plant
Raspberry plant

≿━━━━ ������ ������ ������ ━━━━≾

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
sootkit: worldweaver 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow, beefed up 1

Last edited by Apollo.; March 19th, 2024 at 05:09 AM.