View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2018, 11:00 AM
Digital Artist

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Angelwing started at him for a heartbeat or two. Why would he kid like that? She asked herself. What she didn't know is that she would come to love everything about him and learn to laugh at his jokes and even raise a family with him. Surprising? Very but it will all come in good time. "Okay." She meowed siplely accepting his word as the truth. Why would Mintwhisper lie to her? She had no idea why anyone would even kid around she only reasonly learned that some did. Not really wanting to just sit and do nothing she began to lick one other scratches on her leg. Angelwing had no idea what to say so she stayed silent. Cleaning her small wound gave her an excuse.
Mintwhisper looked at the camp entrance for a few seconds before his attention was turned back to Angelwing. "Hey, I was wondering, w-would you like to go hunting w-with me sometime?" he asked, hoping his mew didn't give away how nervous he was. The tom was confused. He was usually such an extroverted cat, always wanting to talk to others, but he seemed to lack his extrovertedness at the moment. Hopefully Angelwing would agree to hunting so he could get his mind off the fact that he was talking to his biggest crush.