View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 07:22 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Fara turned around, ``Longwei!`` She gasped, ``Erm, you look great.`` She said politely, she sighed, was he about to apologized? Give her a sibling punishment?
He ignored his sisters suprise. “Thank you, as I could say the same for you.” He smiled slightly. “Today has been a long day, for some more than others, and I think it’s time we become close again..” He sighed.

“Fara I have been meaning to tell you something, I won’t lie, I’m still unsure if I should tell you, but I believe in order to restore the bond that we formerly had, I think I have to share with you this...this burden that I have found out about two years ago...” He paused and looked straight into her eyes. “I am not a normal dragon....”

He took another shaky breath. “I am....I take likings to males as well as females..” He looked away and to the ground. “You are the first dragon I have shared this with..”

(Hey sorry @Mystic my friend was over and she kept me from going on here-how about Rune was outside listening because he wanted to talk with Fara but heard this instead?)