Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2016, 12:36 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
(So will mine, I have a college Senior Day tomorrow for most of the day)
Chillleap listened to Singeflicker silently, his ears twitching every few moments. "Yes, I did noticed. I was hoping that meant the Clans were parting away from their mouse-brained beliefs in Starclan.." He said with slight fury in his voice. Anger flashed in his eyes as he thought of his mother and father, he soon shook this off and stared at the golden tom with cold eyes. "Looks like I was right." He said with some humor.
"Yes, I overheard a conversation that the new leaders with the suffix -night were a reference to the Darkforest. No more of this fox dung Starclan stuff." He turned and looked to the trees looming in front of him and sighed. "Now we just need to talk to Bucknight. I believe he is the one who started all this Change." He added. Then drawing in a deep breath he paused once again, hoping that he had made the right choice in trusting this cat with his plans. "That's one of the things I came here to talk to you about. I would like to know if you're willing to stand by my side, and hopefully accompany me to meet with Bucknight if we get the chance."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~