View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2017, 11:01 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Harry Potter Roleplay |Signups

Muggleborns
It's your 11th birthday, you step down stairs to eat breakfast when you hear a light tapping noise at the window, you look over and there's a brown owl staring at you with a small letter tied to his leg. You open the window and take the letter, it says your address on the outside, including which room you sleep in. You find this all very weird, but then, odd things are everyday for you.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Headmaster: Isabella Atkinson

Dear Mr/Ms. [Surname],
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.
Yours sincerely,

(Open)
Deputy Headmistress/master

You then turn it over to find more writing on the back.

UNIFORM
First-year students will require:
1. Three sets of plain work robes (black)
2. One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear
3. One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)
4. One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)
Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.
COURSE BOOKS
All students should have a copy of each of the following:
The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1)

A History of Magic

Magical Theory

A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration

One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi

Magical Drafts and Potions

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection

OTHER EQUIPMENT
1 wand
1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
1 set glass or crystal phials
1 telescope
1 set brass scales
Students may also bring, if they desire, an owl OR a cat OR a toad.
PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS

ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICK

Yours sincerely,
Isabella Atkinson
Deputy Headmistress

Halfbloods/Purebloods
You've been waiting all month for this, your 11th birthday, you hardly eat your breakfast you're so excited. Then the awaited moment arrives, a brown owl taps on your window and you immediately open it, receiving the letter, hardly noticing the precise address.
(See above letter)

Notes
First Years Are Required To Take: Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, History of Magic, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Astronomy and Herbology. Flying lessons (on broomsticks) are also compulsory. Flying is the only one of these that is dropped upon entry into second year.

Second Years Are Required To Take: Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, History of Magic, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Astronomy and Herbology, and choose two addition subjects from, Arithmancy, Muggle Studies, Divination, Study of Ancient Runes and Care of Magical Creatures.

Third Years Are Required To Take:
See above. You may choose one additional class your third year.

Fourth Years Are Required To Take: See above. You may choose yet another class your fourth year.

Fifth Years Are Required To Take: During fifth year students have an appointment with their head of house to discuss which job they would like to go into, the teacher will recommend any specific subjects for N.E.W.T. level required for this job, taking into account predicted O.W.L. grades based on current performance. The teacher may recommend subjects based on the student's current grades if the student is unsure of what job they would like. These students make provisional choices for N.E.W.Ts at this time and their choices are confirmed or rejected depending on their achieved O.W.L grades.

Sixth Years Are Required To Take: During sixth year students advance to N.E.W.T.-level classes, based on the individuals O.W.L. scores for a certain subject. Course work during this year is much more advanced than it was previously. The majority of students' time is spent studying and trying to cope with the vast amounts of homework they are being given. Students in the sixth year may also elect to take part in Apparition lessons for a fee of twelve Galleons.

Seventh Years Are Required To Take: Seventh year is the final year of magical education and at the end of the year students set their N.E.W.Ts. Subjects that were chosen in sixth year must carry through to the seventh.

Form
Name:
Heritage:
Year(1-7):
Wand:
Classes:
House:
Pet(Not required):
Other:

Teacher Form
Name:
House(Only needed for Heads of Houses):
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 23rd, 2017 at 02:12 PM.