View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2017, 01:12 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Nightshade stood outside the leader's den, her pelt bristling a little. She took a deep breath and shook her head. She had wanted to ask Goldenstar if she could take her apprentice to go speak to StarClan. Nightshade was really worried about her apprentice and thought that she might need this. Her paws trembled as she took a step closer.
"Goldenstar? It's Nightshade. I was wondering if I could talk to you?" she wasn't even sure that Goldenstar would be in his den at the moment. She waited for his response in silence, if he was even in there.
@.:Blue Wishes:.
Goldenstar had been calmly sitting in his den. Bella was out hunting somewhere, and Tallwhisker was doing Starclan knew what, so he took his moment to just be by himself. However, as he heard Nightshade, he looked up. He had almost been scared by the She-Cat to be honest, since everything in the den had been so quiet before then. He smiled and nodded when she asked to come in. ”What do you need?” He asked calmly, wondering what led the mentor up here. Her apprentince wasn’t ready for their warrior name yet, were they? He didn’t know. He just waited to see what the mentor would say, since she seemed to be on edge.