View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 07:05 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Blazingstar rose from his den, trotting up to the Breezerock with a slight limp. They had just dealt with the battle against the Dusk Syndicate. The clan knew he had lost a life during the battle. To them, Blazingstar still had 8 lives left since his first life was still hidden from them. He wanted to keep it that way for right now. Especially if Alderscreech had heard about it. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here beneath the Breezerock for a clan meeting!" he yowled across the clearing. Once enough cats had gathered, he continued on.

@Role @Undercover @Mystical @Constellation
"Mothkit!" He called, his gaze sifting through the gathered cats in search of the young kitten. He gave her a friendly smile once he did find her. "Mothkit, you have reached the age of six moons and you're ready to begin your warrior training!" He began, "From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Mothpaw! Lemonspotted, you are ready for an apprentice and you will mentor Mothpaw!" He finished, his gaze turning to the warrior he had called out. His golden hues showed nothing but pride. His gaze remained before moving to the next kitten in line. "Willowkit, you have reached the age of six moons and are ready to begin your training. From this day until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Willowpaw!" his gaze shifted to the warrior he had chosen for the newly made apprentice. "Ebonyleaf will be your mentor, I hope they pass on all they know to you!" he dipped his head to the new set of apprentices and mentors. Then he had to continue on.

@Ennard
"We are also welcoming a new feline to the clan and welcoming a former warrior back. We are honored to have you both," he spoke as his gaze shifted between the two felines he was referring to. "First of all, welcome back Whispervoice! Windclan is glad to have you back," he dipped his head to the warrior before moving towards the new feline. "And Rush," he began, taking a small breath, but offering a gentle smile. "Rush, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend your new clan even at the cost of your life?" he inquired.
'I do!'
"Then under the sky of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Rush, from this moment on, you will be known as Rushbreeze! Windclan welcomes you into the clan as a warrior! Brambleflash will show you around and get you acquainted until you are comfortable with the clan life," he finished, dipping his head a little, thus ending the clan meeting.

Blazingstar leapt from the Breezerock to congratulate each of them before he found himself heading back towards his den.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL