View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 07:21 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"I know what you mean. Sometimes I just want to leave and find somewhere open, where I can just be free..." Obsidiansky found his words getting alarmingly personal. But it was the truth. Sometimes he did just want to be somewhere out in the open, where he could feel more like himself, where he wouldn't be worrying about things, where he would just be - well - himself. The tom breathed deeply, the crisp air of the territory entering his lungs, lighting his senses up in a way that nothig else could. "Do you like to race?" He asked, nudging Larkfall lightly. He liked this cat. Obsidiansky was definitely planning on being friends, and especially out here, because the change had been extraordinary. Larkfall had gone from a more nervous-seeming tom to someone who was far more... maybe not confident, exactly, but more upbeat. Friendly-seeming. Or maybe confident was exactly the word to describe it.
the change had been drastic. he wasnt low to the ground anymore, nor was he stuttering. didnt even seem nervous. this is how hed usually feel when away from the eyes of his mate,cuckoosnarl. normally, he was upbeat and happy, positive and energetic. with him, he was broken down and forced to be something he was not. for right now, he wouldnt focus on that. hed focus on the playful nudge to his shoulder and the playful challenge obsidian had given him. he smiled,¨of course i do!¨ his green eyes narrowed, body tensing for what he was expecting.