View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 10:45 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Thea never expected to be entirely sensitive during her term of pregnancy. Usually, she was snippy. Pretty feisty to those who rubbed her the wrong way, and other time she was teacherly. She always loved a good lecture to provide for misbehaving young'ins...and, now she was having her own. Which was about that time. A heavy, rounded belly, and the exhaustion in her legs. Once she was heavy with her kits, she sat perched in her nest until the time came. Of course, she hadn't missed her adopted kits' ceremony. Moth and Night were finally apprenticed. Oh, happy day! Mothkit had been terribly lonely without that spotted boy around to keep her company. The only thing Thea wished to change was Mothpaw's mentor. Perhaps change it to someone who was...well, more...how to put it? Efficient? When was the last time Lemonspotted done a deed around here to help out the clan? Maybe Thea wasn't perfect in the fighting or hunting area, but she was a firm teacher. And, she took care of the queens and their kits as a sweet molly would. Thea rolled to her side, panting heavily. She thought of herself as a rotten, rounded coconut. She was extremely moody. One moment being too sweet, and the other moment she's furious. A once understandable feline who was easy to approach, became much more avoided because others didn't want her snappish mood directed towards them. ''What's taking you guys so long to come out here? I know it must be warn and such, but c'mon! I wanna eat, sleep, and be able to feel my limbs again - '' The molly's eyes bulked for a moment, and she hissed. She could feel the excruciating pain of a powerful kick, and she huffed. ''Spoke too soon, eh?'' Despite this uncomfortable feeling, the she cat smirked down at her stomach. ''I supposed I needed a dosage of my own medication.'' She joked - too soon. They were ready. And, this was not something she liked. Yet, dreaded it.
~Time Skip~
Three.
There were three of them. Small, whiny, and absolutely, breathtakingly prefect. Was she dreaming? She needed to pinch herself. Coddled against her, their small heads laid. She used her tongue to course through their dampened fur. At least to dry them a bit. One tom, much bigger than the mollies, continued to whine in dismay at his mother. Thea scoffed at him, continuing to lick him clean, then turning to his sisters to give them the same amount of attention. So precious, they were. A dream, she knew. A miracle, she thanked the heavens for this treasuring gift. ''Should I name them now...? Or, wait for Weaselshade?'' It was courtesy if she waited for the tom that helped her create these little teardrops. Then, her mind trailed to when the idiot pushed her button, numerous, many times. Out of spite, she wanted to name them because, after all, they were hers. He chose to be in their lives. She wouldn't force him to care for these kittens as she would. They were her life, a new chapter for her, the best emotions, and most importantly her reason to continue on with life. Gently, she nosed each of them against their soft pelts and made her stomach more accessed to them, so they could suckle more easily. It occurred to Thea that Weaselshade wouldn't have known that she given birth. He had other things to tend to; duties, friends, whatever else that was far more important in his life. It was on occasional that she get to see the tom. Now that the kits were here, they needed to work together more sincerely. Not, only that. But, now that the kits were here; Weaselshade was in for a ginormous surprise.

The unnamed tom (as of now) felt that he could push his litter mates around. Blind and death, he squealed as a newborn kit would. To put short, he was pretty bossy. And, mean. He suckled rather roughly, greedily as if the milk would be all gone out of his reach. Yet, he was content. He was warm, surrounded by others. His dark chocolate pelt blending in with his sisters, but making him one of a kind since his siblings rivaled his pelt with light streaks of theirs.

@Mystical @Trickster~

Last edited by Brilliance; November 21st, 2017 at 10:47 PM.