View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2017, 12:37 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
(Heehee, I'm going to start making Beefire call Springwind Springy :3 Unless you have any objections, of course)
Beefire purred as her wonderful mate curled himself around her. She relished the feeling of his soft fur brushing hers, and she sighed with content. With Springwind, she could do anything. She knew that. "My days been pretty good," she answered,
upon hearing his question, then added, "But this is the best part." She snuggled closer up to him and started taking bites of the hare. She let the flavour of the meat and blood seep over her tongue, and she thought about how lucky she was to have Springwind as a mate. When she had about half of it, she could eat no more. "Thank you for the hare, Springy," she said, chuckling slightly at the nickname she now often called him. "You can have the rest. I'm already full." she nuzzled his neck lovingly,
and looked at his warm, welcoming eyes.
{ That'll be cute :3 }

Springwind nodded at the molly, laying his head down on her figure. Her days been pretty good - that's well. At first, his were too. Well, that was until he realized he had to start getting up early again to take his new apprentice out for training. Exactly, what should he do with Sorrelpaw? She couldn't be that hard to handle if she was anything like Hunterfang was. ''At least you can sleep in a lot longer than I could. I'm trying to get as much rest in before duties call again.'' At dawn. Before the sun reached its peak. The tom draped a loose paw over his mate, purring upon her words. She was right. This was the best part. Just being cuddled up and talking. She was the one thing he was thriving off of. After losing his brother and his best friend so long ago, he was glad Beefire waltzed right into his life and tangoed with his heart. Such a fragile thing, it was. Yet, one thing he would never regret. The tom chuckled softly as he watched his mate devour her meal. And, when she was finished, she offered him the rest. This made him faux a gasp. ''Are you telling me that I used,'' He paused, emitting a dramatic effect. ''Up practically the whole day to get you your favorite meal,'' Another pause. ''And, you didn't finish it!?'' It was evident that he was joking. The warm glare of her eyes almost weakened him and his current act. ''To be honest, I'm not really hungry either.'' He yawned, softly. Swatting her with a paw, the grey splotched tom rolled to his side, his head laying on the cool ground. ''Seeing you on a daily make my hunger satiated.'' He purred, grinning. His words were sincere, too innocent to be taken and bent into any kind of flirtation motives. What he said was the truth: he was always fulfilled after seeing his mate. At the moment, he simply wanted to lay up with her, talk with her, and relax.