View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2024, 05:52 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: Quietpaw Training Thread (P)

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 18 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Quietpaw - @Morrigan ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Still nothing. Well, alright. "No questions?" He chirped, round face like sunshine. "Alrighty then! Onwards!"

The pines of Herondive Hollow slowly gave way to marshier land, cattails and reeds hiding frogs that taunted the pair. Hillstrider didn't seem to mind them that much, too focused on rambling on about the territory. "So this is the last border, you feel? After this we'll check out some other notable places in the territory--though you'll get better looks at 'em when you're on patrols."

The land here was flat and damp, pools of stagnant water providing excellent grounds for all sorts of damp-inclined bugs to hang out in. Hillstrider gestured over the waters. "And this is Saltmeadow Marsh." He made a bit of a face. "My least favorite part of the territory, if I'm being totally real." He nodded towards a river that trundled over the land. "That isn't too hard to cross, most days. But I dunno why you'd want to go into RiverClan territory anyway."

Hillstrider, pawed at some damp earth. "It gets pretty grody during the rainy season, and mud makes it hard to patrol or hunt." He shook some mud off his paw. But never one to ignore the bright side of things, Hillstrider perked up. "Pretty good spot to catch frogs and the like, though!"

[COMPARING HIM TO CRICKETS HAD ME H O W L I N G]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~