View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2017, 01:10 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Training Plateau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@NightWarrior4Life (Thought this might get you amusement)

Beespirit stormed into the training plateau, with Logpaw close behind. He couldn’t trust Logpaw to get here himself. Logpaw should have been killed, he was a danger to himself. Or he should be a kit forever...yet again as a kit he wouldn’t realize his size and he’d hurt the kits. He. Hated Logpaw,” First off, reherse the alphabet Logpaw.”

Logpaw scampered after Beespirit with the stick, his security stick it seemed, but really his best friend, Stickpaw in his jaw, he set the stick down,” A...B...C...E...D...G....F...H....G...J...I...L... K...N...M...P...O...R....Q...T...S...V...U...X...W ....Z...Y. Stickpaw’s turn.”
He imagined Stickpaw saying the same alphabet as him.

Beespirit sighed,” NO! For the hundreth time today Logpaw, it’s A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y then lastly, Z.” He huffed in annoyance.

Logpaw paused, “ Why didn’t you scold Stickpaw for reciting the same alphabet as me?” He asked not remembering the alphetbet he told him

Beespirit snarled, ” For the twelve hundereth time! STICKPAW IS JUST A STICK!” He snatched up the stick and snapped in half, ” There. Stickpaw is dead. Let’s train.”

Logpaw was heartbroken, his mentor had killed Stickpaw. He began digging grave for Stickpaw, he couldn’t stand to speak to the murderer of Stickpaw. His eyes fell on another Stick, “STICKPAW! YOU LIVED THROUGH THAT! I DIDN’T KNOW YOU HAD MULTIPLE LIVES LIKE A CLAN LEADER!” tears of joy filled his eyes.

Beespirit stormed off.
(I'm dead!!!! XD XD XD can I respond to this? Or...)
Ponderosapaw watched from afar what was happening and padded over.
"Oh dear...did Beespirit break your stick? Don't worry I'm sure we can find you something else to play with...or maybe even a new apprentice friend! How does that sound?" then she paused as Logpaw spotted another stick. "Oh...h-he's alive? Oh that's g-great...news..." Ponderosapaw was trembling with disgust for Logpaw but didn't let it show. There is no hope for him...he will not survive in this clan...he should be a kittypet...yeah...he's probably better off that way, with someone taking care of him. But what if he forgets to eat?! And drink?! Great StarClan! He couldn't even survive in StarClan!