View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2017, 02:40 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Ivypaw gave a little hop. "Yay!" She cheered. Even though Ivypaw was far from immature, she still acted childish sometimes. She was filled with excitement at the prospect of such an adventure and couldn't wait to get going. "Let's go," she yowled, leaping into the air with her powerful hind legs. When she landed on the ground, she looked at Shadepaw with an apology in her eyes. "Sorry," she whispered, remembering that they needed to keep quiet. Although she had not eaten yet, she could feel no hunger, for her adrenaline filled her. "Let's go," she whispered again, this time quietly. With exaggeration, she crept to the entrance of the den and peeked out, looking for warriors.
Shadepaw flattened her ears, biting her tongue to avoid saying something she knew she would regret, as it would likely cost her Ivypaw's friendship. When Ivypaw apologized, she nodded, slightly amused by the other apprentice's antics. Swiping her tongue over her maw, clearing the sharp, metallic taste of blood from her mouth, as she'd bit down on her tongue harder than she'd realized and blood filled her mouth slightly. Sighing, she followed her friend, peering out of the den with eyes narrowed to avoid looking at the sunlight which streamed into the den. She glanced around, the pulled her head back in, blinking and shaking her head to clear the flashing afterimages left branded into her vision by the light. “I have a better idea.” she said, sitting down. “Instead of rushing out of camp, let's look like we're supposed to be leaving camp. If we're questioned,” she doubted they would be, but stated this anyways, “then we'll tell them that we're going to fetch fresh bedding for the nursery.” she explained, the tip of her slender white tail twitching to and fro as she spoke, hoping that Ivypaw had no problem with lying.