View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2017, 09:29 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Ivypaw tilted her head, considering this plan. It was good, but she could find a few problems. "We could say that, but don't you think that a better lie would be that we're going out hunting? Because we are probably going to be out for awhile, and gathering moss doesn't take that long at all," Ivypaw flattened her ears and lowered her tail after saying this, over thinking like always and thinking that she sounded controlling. That was Ivypaw's problem. She tends to be bossy and controlling, but she doesn't mean to. She just thinks she has better ideas and likes to share them and try to make her idea the idea used. Her head lowered and she looked up at Shadepaw through her eyelashes, asking for forgiveness, if there was anything to forgive that is. Ivypaw also tended to be dramatic, making a situation seem worse than it actually was. Her breathing became shallow as she waited in tense anticipation for Shadepaw's reply, hoping it wasn't too bad.
Shadepaw nodded, then raised one paw. “That's true to some extent, but, I see a small problem in that. We must hunt only on either the way to the border or after we're almost back, or else the prey may smell of TwolegPlace, or other strange scents.” she said, then, pleased with the plan, she rose, her white fur flashing in the pale sunlight that filtered into the den. She hoped it was blocked by clouds just a little, or it could more easily harm her. She gave an odd bowing motion with her head, then held her tail high. She was grateful to Ivypaw for pointing out those problems, but her pride was too much for her to be able to easily admit that, so she gave a simple and barely noticeable nod of appreciation. “Shall we go?” she asked, her snow colored pelt bristling with anticipation and excitement, but she kept her face stony and and her movements subdued and slight weary. She didn't want anyone noticing her mischievous grin and obvious excitement as she usually displayed when up to something, but instead gave off an air of reluctance and displeasure. Then, without awaiting for Ivypaw's response, she padded out of the den, sticking close to the cold shadows.

Last edited by doghouse; March 7th, 2017 at 09:30 PM.