View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2018, 06:05 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: A FairyTail Roleplay |Roleplay, non signups.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Tratsui yawned walking past them. "Honestly you need to keep it down." He said drinking his cup of water. "You give people, I mean me, a bad headache." He looked at the board for a group of jobs. "In all seriousness, I'm bored and need a job. Is it alright if I join you on the next job?" He asked Asashi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadful View Post
Jupiter stretched his arms and yawned he disliked mornings a lot he got dressed quickly soon he was tying his green scarf on and wrapping the green elastic around his right arm three times again . He needed to do this a lot he can't just wear the same dirty elastic now can he? He looked at himself in a window and shrugged " good as I'll ever be . " he said and walked off with his hands in the pockets of his jacket then he froze his eyes were wide . He forgotten someone ! " mimas!! " he yelled . Mimas is his best friend he growled and turned but as he did mimas ran out of the place she was all dressed and was now beside him " c'mon Jupiter . The others are already gone ! " mimas said her hands were holding the straps of her bag which was on her back her symbol showing on the back of her hand . Jupiter looked at mimas and his mouth was open " how did-..But you don't even talk to them . " Jupiter said now walking up to mimas who rolled her eyes " yeah but it doesn't mean I like to be late . Now you lead the way " she said and smiled and Jupiter groaned as he placed a hand on his head his eyes were closed " I always do " he said as his eyes opened up he ran up to the three and mimas followed/ran " guuys wait up! " he called he waved his hands ( so this good?)
(Yes, that’s good dreadful)

Asahi snickered, “I don’t think we need another ice queen, but it’d be nice if we have a S class to help us.” He joked. Neo rubbed her temples, “Seriously Asahi?” She mutterd, “Without joking, yes you can join us... Seriously Asahi you are going to make that type of a joke with me and another S class around.. You honestly seem to have a death wish.” Neo went back to search through the board for anything good.