View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2021, 09:15 AM

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Rookpaw snorted a laugh as Finchpaw returned to his sarcastically self. She did however actually hope he learned something. Because she herself wasn't sure what she'd learned. She, once again, worried about herself over everything. She needed to stop doing that.
When he suggested sparring, she perjed up. She enjoyed her battle training with Wolfwhisper and wondered what it was like to spar with someone closer to her skill level.
"I do wanna defeat you in another competition, but I'm pretty sure sparring in camp isn't allowed in camp." she mewed apologetically.

Finchpaw got to his paws and leaned downwards, stretching out his spine.

Well that’s a good thing as I’m no longer confined to camp, besides I wouldn’t want to embarrass you in-front of all our clanmates. Plus Finchwhisker had taught me some moves that I never got to try out against anyone.”

His heart ached as he thought about his old mentor, he never got a chance to speak to him after the incident. He wasn’t sure how to approach him, perhaps ignorance was actually the best for now.

He flicked his tail in rookpaws face, smiling arrogantly as he padded for the entrance.

He would keep his anxiety to himself for now, there was no need to scare Rookpaw, she had her own problems to deal with

on hiatus due to personal reasons .

Last edited by Nostalgia; July 8th, 2021 at 11:53 AM.