Thread: Lost and Afraid
View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 10:48 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Lost and Afraid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Something Hid Within the small forest around the hungry tom, they’re eyes colored like the flames of battle, his pelt onyx with a shade of red here and there but his pelt was not untouched, scars lined his body here and there and especially over his two eyes and one on his neck but a scar more painful looking was on his chest two scars in the shape of a x was there.
His eyes glowed softly in the darkness as he watches jake, his powerful muscles showed as he takes a step forward watching him carefully. Than he disappears a few minutes loudly, he huffs loudly to get the toms attention. In his mouth was a dead rabbit full and plump and juicy might I add. He drops it in front of him “ eat” he says in a dark husky voice
His eyes widened as he jumped back, and Jake let out a small yelp. He was still in a state of shock when the tom spoke. The cat had a deeper voice than Jake had known, his Bean and Luke both had skittish voices. This tom sounded like he was speaking a different language. Jake looked down at the rabbit, letting his brain realize the tom said eat. It was a delayed reaction yes, but Jake took a small bite. His claws ready to strike at any moment, he glanced up at the unknown tom between mouthfuls. "Who are y-you?" He dared to mew.