View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2023, 08:50 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Thunderclan Deputy Applications

Hailhawk walked into Thrushfurs den. He dipped his head respectfully.

"Hello Thrushfur." He said to his leader. "I heard you were looking for a deputy. Well, I thought I'd offer myself up for the job. I offered myself to Sparrowstar when she chose you, but any deputy application before that was before I was old enough. I've been an active member in Thunderclan if I do say so myself, taking care of that rascal kit Acornkit. She calls me "Icy Birdman", because of my name, which is amusing to me. I've had a few apprentice's but they've all gone missing, which I apologize about, its just hard to know exactly where a cat is at all times, and the second you take your eyes off one, they're gone." He sighed.

"But anyway, are there any questions you want me to answer?" He asked.

why do you see yourself as a good candidate

"well, I know I'm younger, but my whole life I've been told I'm wise beyond my years, even as just an apprentice, and even as a kit. I realized when I was a kit that I was a tom and not a she-cat, which not every cat realizes at a young age, and I was bold enough to come out to my parents. My mom sadly died shortly after that, when I was just 6 moons old, and my dad wasn't the most accepting in the beginning but we've smoothed things over. I never let any of that slow me down though. I made it to warrior at 12 moons old, 9 moons ago, under Cinderstars leadership. I passed my assessment first try. My mentor always told me I showed strong leadership skills and leader potential. I'm not sure if every apprentice is told that or not, so I never truly held him to it, but seeing the warrior I am today, it seems plausible." Hailhawk told him

that all sounds good, but what makes you unique? out of the ordinary? above all the others?

"I see conflict from a potential passive eye. My mind does not go straight to 'fight', it goes to 'talk it out', first. I've not had to break up any serious arguments yet but I have helped kits and apprentices find more peaceful solutions rather than yelling at each other over 'who took the better piece of prey'. I feel like I could explain to a clan leader or something like 'hey I understand this happened and it caused a lot of tension, but is there perhaps a way that we could take a few days to think of a solution rather than unleashing our clans at each other right now?" An example of when I could use this is if a warrior/apprentice of our clan crosses another clans border by accident and causes tension." Hailhawk replied calmly and easily.

how are your paternal skills? are you a father? could you care for our clan?

"I am a father and I pride myself on having great paternal skills. I have 4 kits, 3 sons and a daughter. They're 7 moon old apprentices right now. Stagpaw, Sunpaw, Lionpaw, and Cloudpaw (NPC'S). I raise them alongside my mate, Windleaf, who is transgender male to female. (also and NPC). I have younger half-siblings too, Fleckpaw and Deerpaw, my fathers kits, who I've helped raise too (NPCs)." He said. "So yes, I have a lot of experience with caring for others, and like I said earlier, I've been watching out for that kit Acornkit. Not sure whats up with her family situation but she's always getting into some sort of trouble. I've taken apprentices out for training and such too, so some caring skills are used there as well." He added.

good, good. this is all making me think you are a good candidate Hailhawk. Thank you.

"you're welcome Thrushfur. Is there anything else?" He asked

no, you're dismissed.

Hailhawk dipped his head and exited the den.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Last edited by shaae_26; March 10th, 2023 at 06:17 PM.