Old April 12th, 2023, 08:11 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Burning Embers & Tearful Goodbyes [WindClan Fire Event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppeteer View Post
basilkit

| OPEN ; Note - Basilkit is [I]not[/] out to anyone! Please keep using he/him pronouns for her until she is out! |
She was scared. So, very, very scared. There was something really warm around the nursery. She was terribly frightened. But, she couldn't move from her nest. She was frozen. Basilkit was frozen in her spot. Shivers wracked her small body despite the flames. Cats were leaving, and soon it felt as if she was all alone. Where was Daddy? And Fluffytuft? Was Hawkkit okay? She hadn't seen the other kit in so long. Tears started flowing. She was crying. What was going on? She just wanted her siblings. Grabbing her lucky feather, she held it close, praying to StarClan that it would save her.
~~Scorpion~~

Having abandoned William and his friends, Scorpion went back to WindClan to talk with Twlightstar to hopefully join, but saw heavy smoke rising from the territory. The sandy tan she-cat raced into the territory, and into the burning camp. She saw something in one of the dens. Scorpion barged in and saw a kit. "Hold on! *Cough* I'll save you!" Scorpion carefully took the kit in her mouth and dashed out of the camp and headed for the river.

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿