View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
EaglePelt swiveled his head around at Hareflight's words. Sensing his companion's embarrassment and distress, the blind tom pressed himself close to her side. ''No, no! You're wrong'' he meowed firmly. ''You are a wonderful friend! No cat could have asked for better! You just made a mistake is all. You are kind, incredible, amazing, smart, and fun to hang out with. Don't ever think otherwise.'' He licked her ear comfortingly.
Hareflight's fur fluffed up in embarrassment, "Really? You really think I'm a wonderful friend?" She blinked shyly up at her companion, "I think you're a wonderful friend, too. Do you...really mean all those things you said?" She allowed him to lick her ear, enjoying the gesture. When he had finished, she nuzzled her muzzle on his shoulder, hoping he wasn't scared away by the gesture, "I think you're all those things and more, EaglePelt."

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories

Last edited by PhantomRiderYT; December 14th, 2017 at 12:35 PM.