View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2018, 10:15 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Polarpaw listened to his talking and nodded "Forever Queen? What is that?" She cocked her head and smiled unknowingly. Her tail lashed back and forth happily "Is that something cool to be!? Can i be one!?" She purred at the thought. She got back on her paws in a playful position. "Do they get to play and have fun all day? Oooh or forever!?"
Even though she doesn’t know what it is, it’s good she’s excited by it Sunstrike thought, he smiled,” I’m guessing you’ve notice by now most the warriors who leave camp are toms, now this is just a fact so don’t get huffy alright. The reason their are less she-cats hunting and fighting aren’t because their are fewer in the clan, it’s because most become queens, a queen raises kits. And Based on your personality, I think you’d be a good forever queen, which is where they raise a litter of kits, then shortly after have another litter of kits, or help new queens learn how to be mothers. You’d be good with that, ofcourse being a forever queen doesn’t keep your from camp, when your expecting kits you can so long as you have a cat who knows your expecting you can take walks in the territory, now I’m not saying that because I believe she-cats shouldn’t be alone in the territory, but because if you go into labour in the territory, it’s best to have a cat who can run to camp and get Daydream. Though I think it’s best with two cats, one to fetch Daydream the other to stay with you. After the kits are born, you should for the most part stay in camp, but if you need to go out to stretch your legs, you can find a cat to watch the kits, probably your mate or another queen, but you don’t want to be gone long, and you probably will want to spent that time with your mate. It’s quite respectable being a forever queen, after all we need queens to produce kits to give us more future warriors, warriors produce prey to feed the clan, it’s not bad actually.” He meowed hoping he was convincing.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here