Thread: Tokyo Ghoul.
View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 10:12 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

”N-No, it’s fine,” Tord stammered, trying to not seem very anxious, which he was. “Sick with the flu or something?” he asked, trying his best not to seem like he really cared, and instead was just awkwardly trying to make conversation. His eyes began to water a bit. It wasn’t because of tears, well, it kind of was, but it was mostly how uncomfortable he felt with the contacts in, wanting to pull them out, a shiver shooting up his spine.
He smiles “ yea He hasn’t been eaten enough and because of it. He’s been sick lately but we finally managed to get him to eat and-“ he cuts himself off when Sasukes growl was heard “ I will never not repeat myself Sakura. Those reasons are my own I will not say and I will never say why I did it.” Sakura sighs softly as she nods “ okay... oh!” She blushes a bit as she speaks again “ wanna hang out later on?” She asks happily as Sasuke finishes making whatever he was making. “ .... can’t I have somewhere to be later on and I don’t want to be late. It’s really important to me that I go” He says calmly as he begins to drink some of his coffee.

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 03:02 PM.