View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2018, 04:37 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
[ @Zero to Hero , @Cosmo ]
daydream opened their mouth to say something before buttercupbreeze padded in along with a...kit? in her maw. by the looks of it they seemed to be in really bad shape.they darted over to the kits side immediately,laying down with it resting infront of their chest and licking its wounds to clean them before treatment. "oriolpaw, i want you to get me marigold. its a bright small flower, about the size of a cats paw pad, and is an orangy yellow and has no scent to it. i also need celandine. its a softer, pastel looking yellow and looks like a flower was just split in half." they explained briefly between licks. they looked up towards buttercup with slitted eyes,"are you gonna stand there or tell me what happened to this kit?" they said cooly. if theyw ere going to be treating other clans pateints for awhile, the least they could do was speak up. "oh - and oriole, youll find those herb closer to the nests in that corner over there, it shouldnt be too hard," they explained, pointing their tail, in the direction. they didnt knwo how eveyone wasnt freaking out. kits were fragile, so fragile that an injury like this, an infection alone, could kill them. so they needed to be cleaned and treated as soon as possible. they looked back towards buttercup,"and get over here, this kit needs warmth of some kind and im a walking skeleton," they mewed.

@Fuzzyfeline @Zero to Hero

Oriolepaw stood their panic stricken for a moment but at Daydream's orders she bolted over to the herbs stores trying to look for what she had mentioned. Marigold, celandine... Her heart was beating as she frantically scanned the herb store. When they told her where she should find the herbs, Oriolepaw took a deep breath and went over to the herb store. She quickly found the marigold, and she was about to say something about the celandine, but then she noticed a yellow herb that looked like the flower was split in half. Picking up the two herbs in her mouth Oriolepaw padded over to Daydream and dropped them at their feet her eyes wide in terror.