View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 10:53 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Vixenpaw looked up from her gorgeous pelt, triumph in her amber eyes even as Flashpaw rudely bumped her on the way through. "It beats sitting around here," she replied, following after Flashpaw as she made her way through the woods. Rays of pale moonlight bathed the forest floor. To Vixenpaw, this was just another random spot in the woods, but she could tell from the revelry in Flashpaw's gaze, that this was a place of great importance. The mahogany-furred shecat gave her chest fur a few brisk licks to tidy up her pelt, then turned to Flashpaw. "So, did you do it?" she asked matter-of-factly. Vixenpaw didn't particularly care either way. She didn't feel afraid, but merely curious, and perhaps a little interested in seeing how Flashpaw would react to such a direct question about what went on that night. After all, it seemed no one knew. And that was just too boring.
Gaining a slight pick of annoyance at Vixenpaw's response, and the fact that she was going to follow her, Flashpaw sat at the small grassland. I'm so sorry. I know I say that every time, but I'm sorry. After only a moment of staring at Branchpaw's grave, the other apprentice quite bluntly asked if she had "done it". This infuriated Flashpaw practically to the brink of tears. Whipping around to face the she-cat, she barked, "You honestly think I would brutally murder my best friend to the point where the body was barely identifiable? That I would assassinate my only friend in this world?" A single tear streamed out of one eye and dropped on the grave below her feet. She turned around, her breathing raggedy and short, as though she had just run across the world with congestion without stopping. "Just leave me alone," she croaked finally, laying down and burying her head between her paws.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 5th, 2018 at 10:54 PM.