View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 05:43 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Rasberrybubble knew she was a little late for the two parts of Newtpaw’s final assesment,” Sorry I’m late. How about you get the apprentice duty assesment over eh? I know Fallowbreeze (my cat) wouldn’t mind it, and you might have someone else in mind. Though I probably could find the toughest elder in the clan more of a challenge. If you want to know what I’m grading on, it’s completion, your patience with the elder, and respect. So long and you do the elder duties and don’t get impatient while the elder fubbles with their words and show respect you’ll pass.” She meowed,” Can’t imagine you’ll fail that one.” She meowed shaking out her fur.
After awhile, to the small apprentice’s pure delight, Raspberrybubble finally approached her, apologizing for the delay in her training this morning. “It’s alright, we all get busy with our lives now and then.” Newtpaw remarked with a polite smile coming to her expression as she lifted her head from the morning meal that she had resting between her paws, “Elder duties, huh? That sounds wonderful. The elders have always been kind to me when I was young and I remember overhearing a few stories from them over these moons. I bet Fallowbreeze is a kindhearted cat and I will be honored to meet them.” It was true that the munchkin had never personally known an elder nor had a long interaction with one, but she knew that she could do this. Respect and kindness towards the older generation of the clans was a must for a youth such as her. With that being said, Newtpaw quickly, but not too rushingly, finished eating her morning meal and then buried the bones in some loose dirt before standing up and facing her mentor with her fluffy tail swishing behind her. “Okay, I’m all ready to go now.” She mewed, “Onward to the Elder’s Den, I assume.” The apprentice was ready for this - she could feel it in her bones and it made her prepared for the task ahead of her now. Taking a few steps now, the apprentice began heading in the direction of the den where the elders rested, hoping that this was where she would meet Fallowbreeze - that would be the most obvious place, of course.