Thread: that doctor rp
View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2017, 09:34 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: that doctor rp

Noctis walked through the door, his face as stern and impassive as usual. His black rimmed glasses were tucked into one of his lab coat pockets, and his slim, long fingers he held a pen and clipboard. He focused his gaze on Winter and Naruto, displeasure radiating from him slightly. "Don't you have your own patients to tend to?" He asked, clicking his pen and writing something down on the clipboard. Noctis was extremely handsome, with long black hair tied back behind him, the ponytail trailing down his shoulders. His eyes were violet, as was his shirt; he wore black jeans and a bright white lab coat, which he despised. "Or is my job being taken over by the two rookies?" Despite the question being slightly teasing, Noctis looked dead serious, and his tone suggested that he wasn't joking. He then looked at the tray, which was untouched. His frown deepened, and he grabbed the two boys by the back of their collars. "Get out." He marched them over to the door and shoved them out, closing it behind them. He then turned over to look at Sasuke, annoyance clear in his gaze. "Honestly." He muttered, maneuvering over to the tray. "They can't even do the one thing I can count on them to do."