View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2024, 02:15 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Patrols are due 10th of April. If you need an extension let me know through a VM. Mistyshard has permission to do these patrols and not completing them will result in an IC punishment. Patrol leaders are in charge of adding their patrols and things they have collected to the patrol menu.

Post orders are encouraged. If someone has not replied within 24 hours feel free to bump them and if they still haven’t replied within 72 hours from the original post you can skip over them.

If you need to be replaced I would prefer a VM no later than 2nd of April.
The second time sending out patrols, Mistyshard already felt experienced. Last time everything had gone quite smoothly and almost every patrol reported back. It was a great improvement and she was super happy about it. She let her amber gaze sweep over the clearing as the wheels in her mind began churning. Who to put with which apprentices... "Listen up RiverClan! It's time for herb patrols again."

"First of all I want Turtleblossom [ @leopard. ] to take Frostmelt [ @Epiales ] and Strawberrypaw [ @lys.luvbot ] to Haven Springs. Bring back poppy flowers, which are bright red in color with darker centers, and be careful not to lose a lot of seeds along the way. Also collect marigold, a bright yellow-orange flower with many leaves around its stem."

"Next, Spiritbunny [ @Dolomedes ] take Cobwebpaw [ @finley.exe ] and Adderpaw [ @Fish ] to Lionsbeach. Collect horsetail which is a reedy, prickly plant that grows in large clumps and has a clean scent. Your best bet is to search on riverbanks and marshlands. Also some cobwebs, surely you know how those look."

"Thirdly I want Dunepounce [ @naiad ] to go with Starlingflight [ @Tiabirb ] and Snailpaw [ @mars ] to Rugged Range. Look for moss which you know and dandelion. It's a flat headed, low growing yellow flower with vibrant leaves. Banks of waterways are a good point to begin your search for dandelion." She would be forever grateful for Coldamber telling her about all these herbs.

"We're almost done.. Eaglepaw [ @Micanomancy ] and Minkpaw [ @alec ], you're going with Cloudbass [ @nyx ]. Also take Morningmimic [ @Ladiebugg ] while you are at it and go to the territory. Collect borage which is a tall stalk with star shaped flowers which has a range of blue and pink shades, along with thyme. Thyme has slender branches that grow in a shrub and it has a spicy smell."

"Lastly I'm taking Berrypaw [ @SentimentalSquid ], Wrenpaw [ @Neptune. ] and Pigeonpelt [ @Blazing ] to Sleepy Thicket. We'll be looking for daisy, a small flower with many thin white petals and a yellow center. Also some yellowbell - a tall shrub with oval shaped petals on the flowers. Yellow as the name says and the flowers don't have a lot of petals on them." Right, she was finally done. With a flick of her tail she stepped back and waited for her patrolmates to join her.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; March 31st, 2024 at 02:22 PM.