View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2018, 07:17 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Hay it's okay!)

Orangepetal let out a loud purr as she settled down by Thornpath and her kits. Meadowflower, Blazepaw, Wildpaw and Threepaw all around her, she was only missing, Brokendusk, Goldenpaw and Gingerpaw, named after his uncle, Gingerfrost. "You did grate Threepaw." She told her son with a purr. "Blazepaw please be careful, I don't want you hurt." She added to her other son as she tried to help him up. She then turned to Wikdpaw, glade she was excited to be getting younger siblings. "What is it Darling?" She asked her daughter in her quiet and kind voice. It was normal for this ginger molly to have a soft and quiet voice. That's just how she was. One thing her kits didn't know that she was going to become a forever queen. That's what Thornpath wanted that's what her family wanted and she loved being with her kits and raising them. Yeah it was hard but she loved kits.

Wildpaw took in a deep, sharp breathe, ``I have made myself a challenge, I think..`` She looked slightly confused but then shook her head to clear her thoughts, ``I am going to TRY to be obedient for this whole day!`` She mewed with sparkling eyes, ``So it would be easier for mother and father since their stress with the new kits.`` She glanced at Thornpath then at Orangepetal. She looked at her siblings with excitement in her eyes, waiting to see their reaction. ``I mean, it might be a challenge for me.`` She looked at her mother for a second, ``I mean, if we get under attacked and one of you guys tell me to safe myself, how could I? I can't leave you guys here to die!`` She mewed a stern face but then shook her head again, ``But I'm sure we won't get under attacked.`` She assured her family.