View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Mapledash hesitated a moment before agreeing, not sure if the leader believed him at all. He gathred all the confidence he could, and noded to the leader. "I know this is a lot at once for you, and I am as surprised as you that clans exist so far from eachothers, but all of this is true. Please! We need the help of skyclan, cats who still have a strong belief in starclan to inspire the few believers back in our territory. They have to escape the fear, to fight back, and right now they can't." He didn't know if he convinced the leader, he was aware that from his point of view, this story made no sense, but as sincere as he was, he had to believe him. "Our fate is up to you." he added, lowering his head. He felt as if he was awating for his judgement, as if the leader was going to claw him pelt out and chase a crazed cat out of the territory. He would accept his fate, even if it broke his heart. The only thing keeping him in place right now was the mere hope that grousestar would believe him.

(I got no material and I'm out of sleep, so this might be short. I'll log off for a few, family stuff. Later.)
Still in thought, Grousestar glanced at Mapledash as he spoke up, confirming what he said was right. Head bobbing slowly in a nod, the brown tabby fell quiet again, growing completely still, weighing everything that could come out of this decision.
Why would this tom have traveled all of that way for nothing? Or to lead us into a trap, though that's highly unlikely considering he's showed no signs of previously knowing about Skyclan. Why would he go through all of that trouble to tell me a blatant lie and get us to come along with him? He has to be telling the truth. It may seem completely strange what he's saying, but there's truth there. You've never been one to call any cat a liar without proof, and there is no proof here that he's a liar. This cat seems absolutely genuine about what he's saying. So either he's telling the truth, or he's a very good liar.
Once more his green eyes focused on Mapledash again. An almost pained look on the leaders face.
This is such a big decision for the clan.. What if I'm wrong?
Blinking, a look of determination spread over him and he flicked his tail.
You have never doubted yourself Grousestar, nor have you doubted another cat. You are an optimist and always have been an optimist, there is no reason to have a sudden change in thought. This cat. He is telling the truth.
And almost like the flip of a switch, a bright grin curled onto his lips and he nodded his head, suddenly completely sure in his choice. He was going to help this cat and his clans, he couldn't idly sit by knowing that they were suffering under the rule of evil cats. Warriors needed Starclan, to be deprived of them would be to deprive cats of a life necessity.

"I'll help you and your clans Mapledash. I believe that you are telling the truth and that your clans need our help, I will be more than happy to provide it."

Clearing his throat, the brown tabby would rise from his nest.
"Thank you for telling me this, I will go inform the clan now that we will be traveling to the clans in one days time so that they have time to prepare themselves for the journey. You may join the clan in the clearing."

Flicking the Thunderclan warrior's shoulder with his tail, the leader would pad towards the entrance of the den, glance over his shoulder a moment, before exiting to call a clan meeting.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; December 9th, 2016 at 06:36 PM.