View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2016, 11:12 PM
Cellist Extraordinaire

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpple and Ashie View Post
Mistypaw watched him with confusion and curiosity, and then tilted her head slightly at his words. "You mean the Warrior Code? Uh, it's too... Protect your Clan at all costs? Or is it the one about the leader's words being law?" She started to trail off, narrowing her eyes with thought as she struggled for the answer. She didn't like being wrong, but she certainly was if that was what he was talking about and if not- she had no idea what the answer was!

Bramblestripe twitched an ear at the tom, and then her apprentice as the young one whispered in her ear. "S-some," she meowed softly, glad for her gentle voice for it made it easy to whisper back.

Clearing his throat at once, Aetherwing narrowed up, standing firm and proud, proud enough to be American, staring down into the eyes of his apprentice, he could only let his expression remain the same for so long, eye firm and unyielding for almost a minute before he snickered and looked away, "Oooh you should have seen the look on your face, it's almost as if you were wrong..." His voice quieting down he he waited a moment before smiling, "You were right, at least partially enough to pass the test!" He commented out with a smile on his face.

"I-I don't know if I want to grow up to deal with more toms like him then." Skyepaw mumbled a little more happy to have the quiet shy Bramblestripe as her mentor.