View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2016, 02:34 AM
Cellist Extraordinaire

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Ashfeather smiled at him, her expression clearly pleased and flattered. "Mm, yes...I've been missing you, I don't get to see you quite as much these days," She mewed in her soft voice, twisting around so that her head was on Ashenstorm's. She continued purring as she did so, and closed her deep blue hues, pleased to just be around him at the moment. Ashenstorm was the perfect match for her, and she was so lucky to have him....so grateful to have him, as well. There was a good understanding between the two, as well as a strong bond that Ashfeather believed was near to impossible to break. She enjoyed Ashenstorm's company so much, especially on days like these when it was just sort of a quiet day. "What have you been up to lately?" She asked, opening one blue eye to look at him. Her tail brushed up around him and seemed to almost be stroking him in it's movements, and she smiled once more, her ears tilted forwards with pleasure and attentive to listen to his voice. She loved the sound of Ashenstorm's voice; it was very calming to her, although how she wasn't quite sure. Maybe it was just her deep affection for the tom that calmed her, or maybe it really was just his voice that made her feel secure and at home, and as though she would never be lonely again. Ashfeather began to purr steadily, her tail brushing against Ashenstorm every few seconds in a pleased manner, and she had a bright smile on her maw. The she cat generally only smiled around Ashenstorm, because that was when she was happiest; spending time with him.
Letting out a small cough of embarrassment, feeling as though he had messed up in some way for her to have missed him. Ashenstorm was an anxious tom to say it nicely, at his worst he was a total monster wreck. Right now... he was pretty darn close to just being mildly anxious, tail twitching back and forth with every movement around him; the tom was quite a reactive creature, and even now he couldn't help but flinch softly every so often from the unexpected comforting touches that came from his mate. It felt so nice and pleasant, in a way that he couldn't help but have gotten used to, looking forward to them sharing tongues. Didn't help with him still never expecting it, the slightest touch, a tail brushing along his pelt, sent bolts of nervous energy through him. Ashenstorm couldn't help but start to purr louder as they shared a happy little moment just the two of them, him able to filter out the deluge of stimulus that normally threatened to overwhelm his nervous manner at just about every moment. With her it was all mute, subtle, a distant gentle rain; he was able to enjoy life with her around, able to focus on things that were important, and they hadn't really even thought about kits, which he was fine with. Kits were loud, unpredictable, and there was a deep hidden nagging fear inside of him that they'd grow up to hate him for not being macho and super brave like many other warriors of his clan.

Twitching his nose as he focused back in on the serenading voice that filled his ears and his alone, the whispering between them was almost akin to a pair of apprentices gossiping, but what was spoken about could never be so juicy or dramatic, merely the simple things that went on when the pair was apart. It was a healthy balance, but still the tom compared himself to other pairs wondering what he could do to keep it going well, it was all he really had personally going for him. "Well I've been doing my best to hunt for the clan, it's hard to keep the young mouths fed if I'm lounging about most the day, so I try my best to be productive to the clan ,seeing I'm not training anyone, and a certain lovely she-cat... doesn't have kits running around needing herding up." the time did his best to not hint at the kits, as he was fine without them having them, or having them. It was enough to have her as a mate to make him happy.