View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 08:23 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Raccoonpaw followed along with a slightly annoyed, or even bored, expression upon her face, occasionally swatting at a stray leaf as the two made their way to the training cave. She didn't really want to do this, she wanted to be out doing what she wanted to do. Not listening to some older cat tell her what to do and how to do it. But there wasn't really any way to get out of this one. This is all just one big joke. I can't believe that I actually have to do this. If there was one thing that Raccoonpaw loved more than pranking others and causing mischief, it was her freedom, freedom to go wherever she wanted whenever she wanted.
The grey and black she-cat glanced at Thrushwing as he meowed to her in an authoritative voice, her face almost seeming to scowl back and her bushy tail quivering and flicking to show her agitation even more.
"I'll have you know I almost caught a squirrel once, and the only reason it got away was because of some other cat making a bunch of noise. I'd rather learn how to fight other cats! So if I'm going to do anything, it's going to learn how to fight. Because I want to be a part of the battle with Windclan! Show those cats the true power of Thunderclan!" Defiantly the young apprentice sat down and raised her nose in the air, just asking for the older tom to deny her that request.
"No." He simply responded, not wasting his time having an argument with her. "If you train hard enough and stop complaining, maybe; just maybe I'll make time to teach you the basics of fighting." Thrushwing meowed, then starting to think of what he should start with. He didn't want to wait for her response, honestly he wanted the same thing she did. He wished he could just skip the whole hunting process completely and go straight to the 'action' as he used to call it when he was an apprentice. But, that's not how it works. Actually, he wasn't sure why was that a thing, but he could understand in a way. "Since You've attempted to catch a squirrel and failed, we need to improve that so you don't lose it again." He said. "Now, the dangers in the forest..." He said, then paused himself. Maybe he did have a way to train her to both hunt and fight at the same time. Brilliant. "While chasing a rabbit, you may come across a fox. Now foxes are quick and strong and sometimes come in groups, this is why there are hunting parties of at least three to take them on."

His plan wasn't to have her fight a fox, but to just have her know whenever it does happen on what to do.

{Apologies for the short responses, my imagination has been short.}

Last edited by Bandido; November 21st, 2017 at 08:24 PM.