View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:12 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
Leafwatcher knew sorry wouldn't work anymore. It didn't work in the Dusk Syndicate, and it wouldn't work here. He wasn't very worried about that, he was worried about Stormwing. Something was wrong, he just knew it. He knew she lost so many cats, just.. didn't know how many. And he would of been one of them. His leaf-green eyes were filled with worry, though he pushed it aside, to hopefully... lighten up her day, lighten up her mood. Something. If it improved just a bit, that was fine to. But if not, the bengal tabby would keep trying, and keep trying, until she was in a good mood. He was aware that she was being careful, tense even. And, inside, he knew why. Leafwatcher's striped tail flicked as he slowly went in the direction of camp, his eyes now lit up again with determination, and hope. Hope, being that he could lighten up Stormwing's day, somehow. That was his goal. A visit of memories. He carefully made his way through the undergrowth. He also wanted to know what had happened to his collection. If someone had trashed his collection, or left it alone. He hoped the latter. He glanced back to see if Stormwing was following or not. He hoped so. And then focused his attention to getting where his collection of nit knacks were. He let out a small sigh of relief. Everything looked as if no one had touched it. And, that was a huge, huge relief. Well for him, at least.
The silver tabby was following Leafwatcher, even though she was cautious about doing so. Part of her was truly wanting to make up with the tom, while the other part of her was telling her it was a bad idea. Things were just going to go back downhill. What was the point of trying to fix things, if she was pretty sure that they were going to break again in the end? Soft blue eyes looked worried as she glanced over her friend. "Do you still have your collection?" She asked after a second. When she was a young warrior, and Leafwatcher still an apprentice, he had shown her his collection of things. She had enjoyed seeing them, and part of her wanted to see them again. They had been so beautiful - it was so unique that he collected stuff like that, and Stormwing could definitely appreciate the beauty in it. Her tail twitched as she waited for his answer, looking around at the world around her. Everything in the territory was beautiful to her. Everything from the ground, which was cold and firm under her paws, to the sky, which was a beautiful shade of grey-blue. Almost like it hadn't quite made up it's mind about what kind of day it was going to be. The air held a crisp chill, the chill of pretty much leaf-bare, but not quite. That was Stormwing's favorite kind of weather, the kind that hadn't quite made up it's mind yet. It carried such a nice temperature to it that she couldn't help but be pleased with it. She wondered what kind of weather Leafwatcher liked now - and where he had gone - and what had happened - but she wasn't going to ask. Stormwing needed to keep herself at a distance for now, and maybe they could get closer later in time.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.