View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2017, 03:07 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
She hadn't realized she had been moving. Maybe being lost in her own thoughts, had made her unaware of moving and the change of terrain. Mossdrop stared down at Nightcry. Thus, another thing she had broken. Oh, how could she possibly fix this? The brown tabby had been able to do this, so fixing it wouldn't be much of a problem... would it? The she-cat let out a sigh that portrayed nothing. But maybe a little something. "No need to call me that name dear, Mossdrop will do just fine." Mossdrop wouldn't portray much more than that, and some more. She had to think of something to mend this broken cat, one way or another. She wouldn't fix the past, but she could probably change the future. That would work. Mossdrop hoped it would. "It's fine, it's fine.." The brown & black mackerel tabby shook her head. "No need to apologize." Mossdrop's expression looked thoughtful, as if she was thinking of something. Her tone was calm, but slightly strained, grief filled more like it. Mossdrop wasn't going to hide her grief for her son. Even with Nightcry.
The ebony feline raised his head slightly, looking up at the brown tabby through his lashes, his silver optics flickered with pure fear. Something was off about the molly, though he would never state it aloud, she seemed less...menacing to him. She didn't threaten to harm him or his sibling every time he took a breath out of place. The warrior pulled his front legs closer to his back and coiled his ebony tail around his front legs, making sure he looked as submissive as possible, though the older feline didn't seem as ferocious as she once was he wasn't taking any chances. "I-Is there anything you would like for me to do...Ra- oh mm Mossdrop. Anyone to d-dispose of...." he began, his voice slowly shrinking away the longer he kept his gaze, his nose wrinkled as her named rolled off his tongue, it didn't feel right to him. To him, the older molly was always Ratnight, she was the splitting image of the tom, buff, brown black stripped tabby, amber hues, it made his blood run cold, she was his reincarnation. Nightcry sat himself down, still curled up in a tight ball. "...What's with you...why are you so..." he trailed off, his claws digging in the dirt, what was happening, what had happened, what was he supposed to do? Was she mad at him? He wasn't given any orders to do anything yet, what did he do for her to be so silently mad? "Did mess up before I even did anything?" he asked, his voice quivering, he couldn't risk displeasing her, not with his brother's live on the line.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us