View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2017, 10:35 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Darkrose smiled and bounced towards the hunting grounds. "I'm glad you're feeling better," she said as she approached the hunting grounds. The scenery began to slowly change. Sticks and stones appeared beneath her feet as she walked, seemingly growing from the ground. She looked around as the trees blurred past her as she ran. She stopped and checked behind her to make sure Rosebelly was behind her. She felt a pang of guilt as she remembered her sister's injury and had went ahead of her. "You okay?" She called concernedly.
(Should we switch this to territory or not?)
(Yep!)

Rosebelly returned the smile and bounded after her. As the chatter of felines faded away, she focused her attention on the singing birds instead. She had always liked the birds. It was a shame they were so tasty too! The soft pawsteps on grass changed to the lovely crunch of leaf-fall leaves. This was the best time of year for hunting. Well, at least for her. Her ginger pelt blended perfectly with the changing leaves. The only downside was the dodging of the leaves. Too crunchy. Rosebelly was so distracted that she felt her hurt leg get caught on a root. A sharp wave of pain made its way up her leg. "Fox dung!" In that moment she saw Darkrose speed past her, smiling. Rosebelly chuckled. That was just like Darkrose. It was something they had in common, the love of running through the woods. Rosebelly pulled her leg free, despite the protesting shoulder. When Darkrose called for her, Rosebelly looked up. "I'm perfectly fine! I was a bit distracted," she called back. The molly crouched low and began to run as fast as she could to her sister.