View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2017, 05:01 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The ebony feline raised his head slightly, looking up at the brown tabby through his lashes, his silver optics flickered with pure fear. Something was off about the molly, though he would never state it aloud, she seemed less...menacing to him. She didn't threaten to harm him or his sibling every time he took a breath out of place. The warrior pulled his front legs closer to his back and coiled his ebony tail around his front legs, making sure he looked as submissive as possible, though the older feline didn't seem as ferocious as she once was he wasn't taking any chances. "I-Is there anything you would like for me to do...Ra- oh mm Mossdrop. Anyone to d-dispose of...." he began, his voice slowly shrinking away the longer he kept his gaze, his nose wrinkled as her named rolled off his tongue, it didn't feel right to him. To him, the older molly was always Ratnight, she was the splitting image of the tom, buff, brown black stripped tabby, amber hues, it made his blood run cold, she was his reincarnation. Nightcry sat himself down, still curled up in a tight ball. "...What's with you...why are you so..." he trailed off, his claws digging in the dirt, what was happening, what had happened, what was he supposed to do? Was she mad at him? He wasn't given any orders to do anything yet, what did he do for her to be so silently mad? "Did mess up before I even did anything?" he asked, his voice quivering, he couldn't risk displeasing her, not with his brother's live on the line.
This poor, poor tom. Mossdrop hated the thing she had done to him. It made him fear her, be scared of her. The brown tabby didn't seem mad, or very threatening. She was done with that. She was done with being who he thought she was, and everyone else who thought she was. Her trance was over. She was going to be herself again. "No no.. you do not need to do anything.." She said, in a very calm voice. No threats, nothing. She was done with that. Nor was she mad. "No... you didn't do anything. You are free to do whatever you want." Mossdrop's face was still thoughtful, but the grief in her eyes was.. quite clear to see. "Their have been things that happened, that made me realize... all of this is wrong." She shook her head. "I am not like Ratstar, anymore, or ever was. I forced.. to do things, just like you, for the sake of your family, for your sibling at one point, and I was just like you.. scared.. emotionless.. and then..." The brown tabby stopped, with a sigh. "I am so sorry for what I have done to you. For what Ratnight had done." The molly turned to look at Nightcry. "You deserve some peace.. for once."