View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2017, 05:26 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Kestrelpaw nodded in agreement, he wasn't going to let this cause him anxiety. For all he knew maybe Caliapaw knew a lot more then he thought and she would be fine. "I'm sure everything will be fine. Our Clan has gotten through much worse situations. " he said
"I hope you're right," The sandy feline grumbled. She wasn't really one to complain most of the time, but recently, it seemed like she'd had a lot more to talk about. She had been more vocal recently, honestly. It was like she just didn't want to stop talking. Kestrelpaw's tail twitched back and forth as she watched the tom, and then eventually relaxed some. "So - feel like hunting?" Her wounds were pretty much scarred up, and what did Caliapaw know anyways? She was fine to go hunting if she wanted to. What more could this do to her, anyways? Healing time wasn't going to become greater over a hunt or two, and it was going to help the Clan. ThunderClan needed some help - at the moment, they were starting to have more tensions with WindClan and with tensions rising, there was trouble brewing. Honestly? Kestrelpaw just wished that all of this would go away

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.