Default Re: Mah new cats family finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
I have a few cats that may work.

Name: Dogtooth.
Appearance: Black and white tom with green eyes. Attachment 694
Clan: ShadowClan.
Role wanted: Swiftleaf's brother.
Personality: Brave, loyal, caring and flirty.
Dogtooth is quiet brave. Once as a apprentice he saved another unnamed apprentice who was drowning in the lake.
Dogtooth is loyal to his Clanmates, Clan and the warrior could. He would rather loss his life then find out he brock the warrior code or did something Goldenstar didn't want him to.
He can also be caring. This mostly applies to kits, she-cats and family. But he cares deeply for them all.
He can be a bit flirty with the single she-cats that aren't his kin. He doesn't have a mate but he likes to impress the she-cats of ShadowClan.
Other: nope.

Name: Petalbreeze.
Appearance: Pretty ginger cat with brown eyes.
Clan: WindClan
Role wanted: Flowerheart's mother.
Personality: Kind, outgoing, patient and loves to chat.
Petalbreeze is very kind and loves kits to death! She love to help out the new queens and watch kit whale other she-cats or on patrols.
She will just go with the flow. She's always bean a outgoing she-cat with the tendency to over talk cats.
With her expertness with kits and apprentices she has learned that patients is very handy. She can normally calm a kit when it is crying before its mother gets there.
Shhe'll talk you to death if you let her. She enjoys hanging out with friends and talking about almost anything as long as she can talk about it freely.
Other: Nope.
How will they do?
I love them approved!

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.