Thread: rain world || p
View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2023, 03:07 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default rain world || p

(bleh, I didn't know what to call it )

Millie
She/her || you know what she looks like

She trudged through knee-high murky water, muscles tense as she laboriously pulled her foot out of insanely sticky mud with each step. She'd pulled her pants up and taken her boots of to traverse the flooded area, holding the wet, clunky shoes in her hands. She finally dragged herself, soaking wet, onto a small mass of land. There was a soft squelch as her bare feet made contact with the wet soil.

Millie slid her boots back on, staring out at the miles of water before her. Today, the rain was coming down hard and fast from the left, in small needle-like drops. Luckily, her cloak deflected most of the water from getting on her arms and torso. Her face, meanwhile, was left exposed.

This should be far enough from Monsoon's camp. Earlier, she'd had to fight off a whole patrol of them, just to find herself captured by another. She'd been walking for around a week now, and her legs ached from pushing her way though mud and floodwater. It was hard, but this was how she'd been living for as long as she could remember. The Rain Spirits seemed in short supply today - she hadn't encountered any since a few islands ago, where she had to kill at least two.

Millie sat down, pulling a knife from her belt. She picked up a pebble - which was remarkably smooth - and began to sharpen the weapon. If she did encounter any Rain Spirits here, she'd be ready.

[ @Spartan-117 ]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art