Thread: Lionsbeach
View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2024, 07:12 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by talle View Post
Relaxing a bit, the head Lionheart let out a small sigh. Dusklion glanced off to the side where she saw Blueriver emerging from the waves with another apprentice in tow. How had she not noticed them before? Shaking her head she nodded towards the duo. ”It looks like they’re leavin’ - better hurry ‘n follow them back to camp before they leave without you.” She didn’t want to play babysitter right now as she waved her tail to the warrior and apprentice down the shoreline, hoping to catch his attention before he headed back with Willowpaw. ”Don't forget to collect your brother.” Wincing at the word the dark tabby turned and started padding away down the shoreline.

Spiritbunny
| He/she/they | RC Warrior | Moons: 22 | No purrks |

Spiritbunny was up the shore, wandering through the territory when the sounds of voices caught in his oversized ears. The feline paused in their steps and stared out towards the ocean where none other than the brand new-not quite so happy Head of Lionhearts was talking to an apprentice of sorts, if they had to guess based on size alone. The warrior stepped towards the pair, sand gracing his paws sending a shudder speeding through under their pelt and in their bones almost. What a dreadful feeling, sand... well curiosity won out and the warrior was padding across the awful, awful sand when the sounds became sharper and Spiritbunny looked up with golden eyes to see the apprentice that was previously speaking to Dusklion was speeding off the other way.

He just couldn't help the airy giggles, like a breeze through leafless cobweb trees, to escape their muzzle. Did Dusklion scare the poor thing off? The warrior sat down, a few tail lengths away. Before yawning and picking up one of their silky, white paws to start cleaning away all of the dreadful sand depsite the fact that it would just dirty again as soon as they set it down. In a whispering voice that had a healthy amount of rasp from uncommon use, Spiritbunny spoke, "Scaring off new apprentices I see, Dusklion?" A playful smirk graced the feline's face as she watched for Dusklion's reaction.

[Hello! I hope that this is still open! Seeing as the open RP post was put up after the apprentice encounter :3, if not just let me know and I'll delete the post.]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]