View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 07:23 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Eveningkit shrugged,” It’s worth a shot, but most the kits have a memory of a dead fox.” She meowed. It was true, they had no memory whatsoever. No matter what she did, they’d forget it the next moment, unless it was traumatic or something- that they’d remember. Kits were weird like that. In her opinion.
Cherrypaw couldn't help but laugh. She tried to use her paw to cover her maw, but it didn't help at all. Her laughter had echoed around the clearing. "I can't disagree with you, Eveningkit." I like this kit, Cherrypaw decided. Eveningkit was funny and someone she could enjoy talking to. They were quite alike in more ways than one. "I'll even help you out if you'd like. I do enjoy playing with the kits when the queens want to go out and stretch their legs. And maybe teaching them some things will help me prepare for becoming a mentor." Cherrypaw poked out her fluffy, white chest. She'd be a great mentor one day.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic