View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 02:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
"I think I'm a little too young to be your mentor." Cherrypaw mewed with a sigh. "But we can train together for sure! It'll be lots of fun!" The white she-cat purred. The apprentice enjoyed training with other cats. It made training more fun for sure. She also liked to show off a little for more than just her mentor. It was hard to show off to Blazingcomet anyways. He'd seen her at her best and her worst. He knew the extent of her capabilities and probably wouldn't care too much about Cherrypaw showing off.

Cherrypaw tilted her head in thought, trying to think back to her conversation with Foxpaw. They'd talked about this too. Well, more about Foxpaw's warrior name rather than her own. But the SkyClan she-cat remembered thinking up one or two names. Her snow white ears perked up as she remembered. "I'm hoping for something like Cherryblossom or Cherryclaw. Those would be nice names. It is all up to Grousestar, however. I'm sure our leader will pick out perfect names for both of us." The apprentice purred. "What are your guesses? You've got quite the unique name. I'm sure your warrior name will be just as special!"
Eveningkit purred,” Those are two pretty names.” She meowed pausing my warrior name. I’ve never thought past my apprentice name being Eveningkit...warrior name...hmm Eveningbadger maybe? Eveningflower perhaps or Eveningsong. Hmm... she smiled,” This truthfully is the first time I’ve thought of what my warrior name might be, maybe Eveningbadger, Eveningflower, or Eveningsong.” She meowed calmly, it was a pretty name,” But Grousestar’s in change of what it will be.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here